Friday, December 21, 2007

journey

Seems like the current journey is settling down a bit. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing. I've been playing in the snow and set out to make a giant snowman, but don't know if it's possible with the weather and the snow melting. But one thing I do know is that pushing getting the snowball started is kind of hard, the middle stages are pretty easy since it is still movable, then finally the mis-shaped ball gets too hard to roll and that's where it has to sit.
Such is life, it's not a perfect ball otherwise it'd be easy to push or pull. And finally you get to a point in life where most things are set and you cannot move anymore. You are just this giant mass with impurities (my snowball was dirty, it had grass dirt, some dog doodoo) and all anyone can do is just pack more snow on top or on the sides to cover it up. When what needs to happen is layers need to come off so you are actually clean. I'm probably just rambling here so this will be the end of my post.

No comments: