Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor day and school

Summer has officially ended here in West Michigan. People are headed back to school including me. Went to the outskirts of Detroit the other day to get some furniture at an Ikea store. They got a cafeteria in there that serves some pretty good stuff. Got home at night to assemble a dinner table, a POANG chair, and some other stuff. All that is left that I want is a couch and maybe a an HDTV. I doubt I'll have much time to watch much TV except for football on saturday. A lot of people are sad that Michigan got beat by Appalachian State. I don't feel sad for them at all.

I had two classes today. Church History I and Gospel communication. A lot of introduction of ourselves in each class. I'm actually glad that I'm not from the greater Michigan area, which seems like half the people are. Class seems somewhat manageable so far. I've got a lot of reading to do and a speech to give next week...what did I get myself into. I guess I just got to hang on to the rollercoaster.

No comments: