Thursday, September 27, 2007

Psychological Assesment

This past Tuesday was a pretty busy day. Formation for Ministry group, church history, then speech class. We had an exercise where everyone had to tell a story for 30 sec and it should for the most part flow. When it was my turn, it involved some doberman-like dog creature that turned human who enjoyed burlesque dancing and had wishes from a genie and was being attacked by a squid. The person before me left off at "he pondered a philosophical question". So I started "and that philosophical question was whether he should eat the squid or let it go." then I just rambled a bunch of stuff. After class I had a psych appt. for about an hour and half, then i had a library training session for another hour and half.

The interesting part of that day was the psychological assessment. The psychologist asks all the normal questions and he asks if I have ADD and proceeds to ask me ADD questions. And so later on I get into my drug issues, and he asks if I've done hard stuff and I told him I'm sure I haven't. So at the end he tells me that he looked at my test and said that pretty much my mind was everywhere. I guess I really am messed up in my head.

No comments: